The vacuum induction high temperature graphitization furnace generates an alternating magnetic field through a spiral water-cooled induction coil ,under the condition of vacuum or inert gas ,by using an intermediate frequency power source, so that the graphite crucible in the induction coil generates an induced electromotive force, and the intermediate frequency current forms a circulation in the crucible, thereby the crucible is generated at a high temperature and radiated to the workpiece to the desired temperature. The furnace is mainly used for graphitization or vapor deposition of graphite in carbon products.
Main technical parameter
The advantages of our company's graphitization furnace:
1. The use temperature is high (non-nominal temperature), the use temperature can reach 3000 °C;
2. Good safety, double-layer stainless steel furnace shell, the inter-layer is cooled by water, and the furnace shell temperature is lower than 50 °C. With air pressure, water pressure and high temperature alarm, and equipped with an over-pressure venting device.
3. The furnace body has good sealing performance, fully sealed structure, vacuum evacuation system and argon replacement system to protect the purity of the gas in the furnace;
4. The heating rate is fast (low temperature is faster);
5. Cooling down quickly, only 9-13h from the highest temperature to discharging.
6. Using infrared temperature measurement technology, PID segmentation program controls the temperature rise curve, precise temperature control, small error, and optional low temperature thermocouple temperature measurement function to achieve high temperature and low temperature.
7. With temperature recording, vacuum recording function, convenient for data analysis.
8. It can be installed with gas flow measurement, flow control and flow recording function to realize experiments of various materials.